Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hearbeats

When I first met Pree, while we were in her car going from the airport to her house, she allowed me to plug my ipod on her car stereo.

Some songs later, she discovered I had some José Gonzáles albuns on my ipod, and we listened to them.

I considered that a happy coincidence, cause at that time I had no memories of knowing someone who liked his songs. I thought with myself: "what a nice and interesting girl this is!".

Days later, that song became kinda our Long distance Relationship Theme, but in a nice way, of course (the lyric can break hearts). Cycling Trivialities was another song that we loved to listen together.

Nowadays im still amazed with all that Pree shares with me: music, art, movies, websites,
pictures, etc. If you read until here, please, go to youtube and see one of these things she shared with me a long time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40KpZa4hSI

Thanx Pree!
PD: try to upload hearbeats, i tried but couldnt.

2 comments:

appothekaryum said...

Good luck for you two =)

Pree Leonel said...

thanks, Ana. we really need it. hapiness for u too.