Monday 31 December 2012

Beyond

We have walked a long way now, two years and four months. We have gone through good times and bad times in all this time, but the journey had been a awesome experience of knowledge and sharing. Since the first day we met each other, I have learned so many things through her. I learned how to love, how to be a better person, how to grow in the inner way, how to cook (well, no that much haha!) and learn how life can be wonderful.

I am, at last, moving to Brasilia very soon. I was scared of many changes in the begining, and Pree encouraged me to move ahead, to go for what is not known by me. I accepted that challenge, to go for a new adventure in my life, to make another city my home. To have a life as a couple and to gain love and force and to learn more about each other. It will be a second stage of knowledgment, having already a very good base of communication and knowlegdment of ourselves.


Im leaving Lima for some time and changes are coming, all for good, all for continuing this voyage through this world, yet to be known and understanded. Lima will always be in my heart, with all that compunds it, my family, my friends, our ways. And I`ll much more value in each of my interconnectness experience with all these humans beings, all of the beauty in their very own way, and I`ll remeber even more every great time we had together, more vividly and I`ll always have a big smile in my face.

Im arriving in Brasilia, where new experiences wait for me. And I go with my arms and head open, to embrace whatever may come. To push the envelope. To stay with my love. To bring the best of me. To make new friendships. Never asked a visa before, just for the US, where I was denied twice. And then, Brasil came, with its open doors. And that`s just a great beginning, to be received with wide opened eyes.


We will cook brasilian and peruvian food. We will learn each others language to the point of mastering it. We will listen to all the great music yet to be discovered. We will get older together, and the promise to get wiser with this, when we learn from our mistakes and flaws, we will go over every little thing bugging us. It wont be easy, but we keep walking, we keep this impredecible journey.


Pree may doesnt know, but I invited every single friend I had on Perú and other countries to come to visit me in Brasil. All of them know who they are, so im awaiting for you guys, let me speak spanish once in a while.

Ursinha, im going there to be with the love of my life, whith the girl who opened to me, who shares her heart and thoughts with me, who let me explore that infinty that every person carries with itself. Some say it`s a new era, a new Baktún, according to the Mayas lithography. So be it for us, as below so above.

Keep me in your head bebe, keep your sky blue and your soil green, Brasilia, keep me in your memories familiy and friends, and, then, we say, let's go!


Beyond we go!

No comments: