Tuesday 12 June 2012

Who she is


She's a smiling rebel. There's no trail of bad feelings for anyone. She’s a listener and a wise woman who knows what she wants in life and goes for it. I ask myself sometimes how she gets so much love for everyone: the nice, the cripple, the blind. Clear in thought and focused at work. She’s a hell of a strong girl and knows how to use this strengh in positives ways. Open minded goes all the way, and what is not clear, she makes clear. She will add to your cause if it has a good point. She will jump on me and hug me for hours, passing her warm arms through my body and mind. Or she will caress my hair all nights before going to sleep. And I see her on my dreams, and i move forward to the light she shines. She will show me the beautiness of the world and will share it with everyone. She adores TV comedy and Salpicão. Likes Caipiroska of morango with a nice cigarro de palha. She has a great sense of humor and great taste for music, which she likes to share with me. She will go all the way in a 90 minutes football match. She would take me every night to share the stargazing and a nice Japanese food. I admire her bravery and her brightness in life. But most of all, Priscilla knows how to make this fella here really happy. Believing in the power of love. Didn’t I won the lottery?




                                   
Jumping with her into the adventure of life is the greatest experience!