Tuesday 19 July 2011

Alive!

(Continuing with the "movies we have seen together" session).

Vic: 3/5:> This story is simply one of the best survivals stories I have ever seen. The movie its well done, the crash accident, the wounds, the acting... but its hard to believe they have omitted Sergio Catalán's character and story! He was the horseman, so elemental for the dramatic turn on of the film, and that's one reason why I got dissapointed at the end.

Pree: 2.5/5: That is with no doubt one of the best survivel stories I've ever heard. I remember a lot of this film, since i had watched it for the first time, many years ago. But now that I've read a lot about the real story, the film seems cheesy, with so many lacks of important facts. It does not get deep to many important stories and it lies sometimes.

No comments: