Wednesday 20 July 2011

When I've got to 28

I always loved my friends. And some years ago I would call all of them to celebrate my birthday with me. I used to write a very original and funny invitation, and I would see them all in there, having some drinks with me and pleasing me with books - as they knew i loved them.

But it happens this is the first year I feel a bit more introspective. Yesterday I was glueless of how I would celebrate it the next day. But late at night I decided I'd invite some friends to eat something together the next night. Some few friends only, the best ones.

I wrote a simple facebook invitation and that's it: Today it is my birthday and I will celebrate it in 18 hours with some pastels and them - but not Vic. However, I won't be sad, I will celebrate one of my best ages by his side.

He just called with his Kitamoto's voice, at 00h29. Sissy I am, of course I cried. Actually I'm so sensitive today that I think i'm really getting my period.

So, well, let's celebrate life and 168 blood periods! Yey!
Good luck, Vic, with the next ones! I love you!

No comments: