Wednesday 13 July 2011

When I'm 31



It's 10h30pm. Im in the Av. Aviación chifa, having a meal with 2 friends. Suddenly I receive a phone call. On the other side of the line, my Pree, greeting me for my 31st Bday! I feel great inmediatly, hearing my speacial candanguita's voice is always so great, like a dosis of dopamine that gets you happy instantly.

While Pree, from Brazil, is talking with the 31years-old-Victor, in here im still 30-years-youngster Vic. And it doesnt make any much difference, actually. I still love what I used to love while I was a kid: being around people I like and receiving the care of the beloved ones. This is how I like to spend my life. There's no time to do anything else than finding happiness in the little things.

So lets blow those candles (cover your face first), and continue the celebration of being alive!

1 comment:

Pree Leonel said...

Congratulations, meu amor! I wish you all the love and hapiness life can bring! Te amo!